Your privacy is important to gerioneill.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that gerioneill.com collects, and the ways in which gerioneill.com uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Gerioneill.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including pages viewed and the times and dates of your visits);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name and email address;
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including blog posts, queries, and services rendered);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name, age, email address, mailing address, and phone number); and
- any other information that you send to gerioneill.com.
Using Personal Information
Gerioneill.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where gerioneill.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, gerioneill.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Gerioneill.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Gerioneill.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Updating This Statement
This website contains links to other websites. Gerioneill.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Credit: This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.